11.3.07

The First Ride...of Many














Thanks to all that came out to the ride today.

Sam - Thanks for getting us started
Fred - You Animal - The Tour isn't out of you yet and it's been almost a year!
Jonathan - Guess you should bring spike tires next ice Ride eh?
Jordan - Going to have to look up to you all season.
Mark - Hope you know what a blog is now.
Dave - Awesome job on a commuter hybrid Bike!
Emile - Nice to see you again - I like the new Frame!
James - Always a pleasure.
Ross - Thanks for the Pulls up front.
Brian - Someday I'll get to be as light as you are!
Jay - Hope you enjoyed the groupie.
Carbon Tom - Nice to see you again!

RIDE STATS:
T: 1:13:06
Avg: 22.8 km/h
Max: 53.8km/h
Dst: 27.8km
*Note: This is from my computer, results may vary amongst riders most should be higher.

Guess we're planning a ride next week. If anyone is interested in doing a ride this week - e-mail the blog so I can post it.

Thanks again to all for making this possible. Going to be an awesome year!

DON'T Forget to fill up the member ship forms and Money. I'd like to have it all in by this week.

D.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Great first ride, I am ready to get in shape now!!! OUCH! Will definately be out sometime this week (tuesday = 13!!!!) will post time/day once I know my work schedule.

Aaron Davis said...

You guys are hardcore - look at all the snow!!

Please eat lots of donuts and stay slow!!

Barry